jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:33 pm
jas wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm
pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:09 pm I got up early and wanted to, but hubs went back to bed and I couldn't run the vacuum upstairs without waking him. So I Neflixed and crocheted. Netflix is now a verb!!
I crochet too! What's on your hook? I'm currently making some market bags for a few craft shows I'm doing this year.
I'm currently using an I/9 hook on some cotton yarn '10'. I found an easy pattern on Rivalry for an oval placemat that I'm adapting for a small rectangle, almost oval table that I'm lending to my daughter to take to her apartment for school this year to use as a bedside table.
Oh wow! That should come out like lace, yeah? Sounds pretty!
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Ha!
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I cleaned the house, cooked lunch and dinner, pulled weeds and watered all of gardens and the lawn and then sat my butt down and have been binge watching Lincoln Heights. Im watching the last episode and have to find another show to watch
Anonymous 4

Unread post

We cleaned the house, caught up on laundry and dishes, got rid of the huge pile of stuff in the living room, graded schoolwork and got ready for the week.
I would have rather been lazy though.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

jas wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 9:45 pm
jas wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:45 pm

I crochet too! What's on your hook? I'm currently making some market bags for a few craft shows I'm doing this year.
I'm currently using an I/9 hook on some cotton yarn '10'. I found an easy pattern on Rivalry for an oval placemat that I'm adapting for a small rectangle, almost oval table that I'm lending to my daughter to take to her apartment for school this year to use as a bedside table.
Yeah, that's what I'm going for. This is the pattern I'm using. I'm really rusty, it's slow going.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:01 pm

Yeah, that's what I'm going for. This is the pattern I'm using. I'm really rusty, it's slow going.
That's going to be gorgeous!
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I spent several hours binge watching Downton Abbey. I did manage to clean the bathroom as well.
SeekingPeace
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's really pretty! I've always wanted to learn how to croquet. I wish I could teach myself!

Anonymous 2

Unread post

OMG! I was just thinking about that show yesterday. Now, you have me wanting to binge watch it all over again. I miss that show!
iamanon wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 8:19 am I spent several hours binge watching Downton Abbey. I did manage to clean the bathroom as well.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

SeekingPeace wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:51 am That's really pretty! I've always wanted to learn how to croquet. I wish I could teach myself!

There are many youtube videos out there that are great for learning! Also - check with your local library or rec center. Sometimes they have people come in and give classes.
Locked Previous topicNext topic