Princess
Princess

Unread post

Hahaha!!
Sassy762 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:44 pm :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
Anonymous 14

Unread post

KendallsMom wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:58 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 am to her supporters, tell us all again how this is sane, healthy and normal.
It's poetry.

Might not be your thing, but it's hers.

I don't find it insane, unhealthy, or abnormal.

What is normal, anyway?

Nothing about all of this is healthy.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Anonymous 14 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:46 am
KendallsMom wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:58 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:43 am to her supporters, tell us all again how this is sane, healthy and normal.
It's poetry.

Might not be your thing, but it's hers.

I don't find it insane, unhealthy, or abnormal.

What is normal, anyway?

Nothing about all of this is healthy.
I agree.
It’s abnormal. Unhealthy.
Her life decisions and her alibis are unhealthy.
AND...
If that’s poetry, then I’ve died and gone to hell.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:03 pm See, now...I have always liked you. I used to think that when you used the words "sweetie," "hon,"and "dear," that you most definitely weren't using them in a condescending manner.

I shared this story with you only because I really do think of these old Baldwin sisters every time you use those words. And your response to me was definitely of the smart aleck nature. So, I'm out. Have fun.
OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:56 am
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:51 pm I have to tell you...

Every time you use the word, "dear" or "sweetie", to me you sound like one of the old bitty Baldwin sisters from the old "The Waltons" tv show. Just had to tell you that. :lol:

Cool story dear.
I assumed you were being an ass like everyone else. My bad.
AllofFive19
Regent
Regent

Unread post

This makes me think of Hotel Transylvania 2, Nutsy Cookoo
“Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Pleaser don’t get pregnant you don’t need to add another person to your abusive household.
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:00 am
Anonymous 9 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:50 am
Godstar wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 10:45 am
He was served in jail and came out quickly.. I wasn't expecting that. But God.. is real.
You said you divorced him though so just because he's out doesn't mean that you have to go back to him especially if he's not your husband anymore. Or were you making the divorced thing up?
The last step is in my hands to complete. The judge hasn't signed the agreement. The divorce papers are on file at the court house we will meet with the judge. My husband doesn't want to..he contested due to my mental health. I pulled myself out and went to work. We back at church. He teaching..

It's good.

He sees this. He says go question your children.

Peace in.

Ecclesiastes 4:12
A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken.
What kind of church lets a man who just got out of prison for beating his wife teach? And don’t pull the BS he’s changed because it’s a pattern at this point. He beats you and goes to jail. He says he’s changed and then he beats you again.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 7:07 pm I really wasn't. Apology accepted. :)
OBXPrincess wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:59 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:03 pm See, now...I have always liked you. I used to think that when you used the words "sweetie," "hon,"and "dear," that you most definitely weren't using them in a condescending manner.

I shared this story with you only because I really do think of these old Baldwin sisters every time you use those words. And your response to me was definitely of the smart aleck nature. So, I'm out. Have fun.

I assumed you were being an ass like everyone else. My bad.
😘😘😘
Anonymous 15

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:44 pm that's not a church then. Because NO preacher would allow a wife beater to lead immediately after getting out of jail. Just more lies & delusions. It's ALL lies.
It might not be a real church. Maybe it’s a cult.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 15 wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:00 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:44 pm that's not a church then. Because NO preacher would allow a wife beater to lead immediately after getting out of jail. Just more lies & delusions. It's ALL lies.
It might not be a real church. Maybe it’s a cult.
Baptist.

The members went from 9 to 60 after we got there. After we left it went back to 6, the pastor and my husband are friends. The membership today was back on point, we sang in the choir for God. Full house.. the other teachers were out of town last Sunday, my husband taught us and did excellent.
Locked Previous topicNext topic