You married a level 2 S*x offender how exactly did you think that was going to work

Anonymous 1

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:57 am
Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:34 pm And the scary thing is...There will be offenders who aren't on the list.
Absolutely. So why on earth would you want 25-50 complete strangers to have your phone number and address
So I’m really curious how you know that this guy is the S*x offender that moved into your neighborhood given that you don’t have a directory with his name, address, and phone number.......
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:10 am
Anonymous 11 wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:34 pm And the scary thing is...There will be offenders who aren't on the list.
Absolutely. So why on earth would you want 25-50 complete strangers to have your phone number and address
So I’m really curious how you know that this guy is the S*x offender that moved into your neighborhood given that you don’t have a directory with his name, address, and phone number.......
Maybe you have heard of SORNA. The federal law that mimics Megan's Law. Our sheriff delivered flyers and talked to the neighborhood before they moved in
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't blame you. I wouldn't want my kids around him either. And I for sure wouldn't want them knowing where we lived. It is sad for her kids, they didn't do anything wrong, but she knew what he was when she married him. She should have been prepared for this mess.

MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Some of these replies are crazy. Why introduce your child to a family with a S*x offender? Ridiculous. Some of you remind me of the parents from the Netflix movie-Abducted in Plain Site
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Sometimes they hand out flyers, or the sherrif's office puts the address of the offender on fb. When a S*x offender moved in 2 doors down our neighbor who is a police officer told us about it.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:36 am

Sometimes they hand out flyers, or the sherrif's office puts the address of the offender on fb. When a S*x offender moved in 2 doors down our neighbor who is a police officer told us about it.
The guy isn’t allowed at the school, so it’s not like she has seen him with this little girl. She might know where the S*x offender lives, but how did everyone find out he was the child’s dad?
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm not putting my child in a position where a known S*x offender can have any possibility of access to them. Not when I have full knowledge it can be avoided. It's a sad situation for the kids, but Mom is an idiot and has only herself to blame for marrying someone like that.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:33 am Some of these replies are crazy. Why introduce your child to a family with a S*x offender? Ridiculous. Some of you remind me of the parents from the Netflix movie-Abducted in Plain Site
Exactly!

Political correctness gone crazy. 🙄
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

I feel very sorry for that child.
You should be ashamed.
Anonymous 14

Unread post

Megan's law.
Locked Previous topicNext topic