SM thinks DD should be punished for THIS?

Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why is her father tolerating this from his wife? He'd be getting a call post haste to get his shrew under control. That's terrible of her.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How can people be so cruel? ☹️
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:09 am Tuesday is SM trash day not Wednesday
thanks for clarifying
Deleted User 1393

Unread post

Personally I would tell the sm to STFU
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What an idiot. But like others asked, what is daddy dearest saying?
CrazyJenn
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Good lord 🙄
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

cellomom26 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:03 am How can people be so cruel? ☹️
Punish a child for having a disability. I don’t think I would want my kid around her.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

SM needs to stfu. My youngest cant bike ride anymore with his scoliosis. Its set his hips at an odd tilt so its painful and he loses balance. It upsets him a lot. I can only imagine your daughter is upset by her sm rubbing it in her face. So rude and unkind. You could also tell your daughter my bike ride learning hell if anything she can get a good chuckle. I never learned as a kid but it became something I desperately wanted to learn to be able to teach my kids while pregnant. Like I cried about it (probably weird hormone fluxes lol) . So dh bought a bike when I was 8 months pregnant. I crashed into a parked car, rolled my big preggo self on the hood landing with my ass through our neighbors new car windshield. I had to explain to paramedics, er staff, my OB and like 6 insurance adjusters exactly how my ass came to needing stitches and our poor neighbors car became so damaged. I still am not very good riding a bike.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

First off, there is no reason SM should be talking to you about this at all. If she has issues she can take it up with DD's dad, and if he feels it necessary he can talk to you about it.

That being said, I have a 12yo son who can't ride a bike and his biggest SN is ADHD. He tried and tried but just couldn't get it. So we stopped trying because he was getting too frustrated. Riding a bike is not worth all that. Not riding a bike is not the end of the world.

Dad and SM can find a different family activity that your daughter can participate in as well. There's no reason why it has to be bike riding.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

If this is true, daddy dearest needs to tell his latest bitch to tone it down a few notches.
Locked Previous topicNext topic