SM thinks DD should be punished for THIS?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

My DD12 cannot ride a bike due to having cerebral palsy, which pisses SM off to no end cause she insists that everyone in their family go on daily bike rides together. SM has texted me and told me she feels that DD is being "manipulative" and "pretending" she cannot ride a bike; and that she needs to be grounded until she "stops being lazy". The last time DD rode a bike she fell off so spectacularly that she cut her entire leg and had to wrap it for a week until it healed. I'm secretly cracking up laughing at SM's "claims" but more so, I'm angry that SM thinks that DD is choosing not to do something she wants so desperately to do.

Note - she could ride a bike with training wheels; but how embarrassing would that be for a middle schooler? Especially because a lot of her classmates live in the same area and she's already being bullied for her speech and her 'limp' when she walks.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I have a friend with CP that used to ride an adult tricycle. Or get her a tandem to ride with someone. Or a recumbent. If she's small enough there are even trailing bikes that attach to a regular bicycle. I used to have one for my son. There are choices out there if people had eyes to see them. Assuming this is real the girls father should tell his wife to stuff it. My youngest son doesn't like bicycles for some reason. After a while I just let him be.
Beachbrat
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

What does her father say about this? Why is SM talking to you about any of this?
Shell89
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

My oldest has autism and didn’t learn to ride a bike until he was 16. He tried when he was younger but couldn’t get it. Some people never learn and it doesn’t mean their being lazy or manipulative. I understand at that age not wanted to use training wheels or an adult tricycle (I do see someone around town using one. He’s about 20) Middle school is hard enough and she already has issues she can get ‘picked ‘ on for. She doesn’t need more.
agander2017
Monkey's Mama
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Have a talk with her dad about his jerk of a wife.

Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why isn’t dad stepping in to put an end to this?
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Tuesday is SM trash day not Wednesday
stilltfez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

And where's super Daddy?
Total absence of humor renders life impossible
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:09 am Tuesday is SM trash day not Wednesday

Every day is trash SM day here:(
KaiandKadensMama
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

My brother’s step daughter has CP. I could t see her ever riding a bike. She struggles to walk in general. Sounds like SM is a special kind of bitch.
Locked Previous topicNext topic