Kicking them

CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

My son is 14. He was playing with dh's nephews. They are 8. They were playing basketball on trampoline. A ball that ds threw hit a nephew in the head. His dad told his son to kick or hit my son in the balls. It's the only way to make things fair.

I said it's never okay to hit or kick a male there unless you are being attacked. He went on and on about it and kept telling his son to hit mine. I got fed up and got my kids and left. I was told that I was making too big of a deal over it.

Do you think it's okay to tell a kid to hit or kick another boy in the balls? It wasn't on purpose and the kid didn't get hurt.

I am ready to say that my kids can't be around his kids. I don't want my son hurt and I don't want my younger kids thinking it is okay. I went momma bear and had to leave before I said something that I meant but really shouldn't say.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:45 pm My son is 14. He was playing with dh's nephews. They are 8. They were playing basketball on trampoline. A ball that ds threw hit a nephew in the head. His dad told his son to kick or hit my son in the balls. It's the only way to make things fair.

I said it's never okay to hit or kick a male there unless you are being attacked. He went on and on about it and kept telling his son to hit mine. I got fed up and got my kids and left. I was told that I was making too big of a deal over it.

Do you think it's okay to tell a kid to hit or kick another boy in the balls? It wasn't on purpose and the kid didn't get hurt.

I am ready to say that my kids can't be around his kids. I don't want my son hurt and I don't want my younger kids thinking it is okay. I went momma bear and had to leave before I said something that I meant but really shouldn't say.
Thats ridiculous. Bil sounds like an idiot bully.
I would have said nephew was hit by accident but if your son hits or kicks my son in retaliation, my son has my permission to beat the snot out of your brat.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

You need to end visits with the nephew. The dad is a F***ing asshole.
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:04 pm You need to end visits with the nephew. The dad is a F***ing asshole.
That's my plan. He is jerk and I have never really liked him. I couldn't believe that a grown man was telling another male to kick in the balls. It goes against everything I know about men.
Deleted User 1039

Unread post

The dads a moronic fuckwad, no doubt.

But your kid is also 14. Based on the things you said in this post, you need to start cutting the cord a bit and letting him stand up for himself.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That is absolutely not ok. This was an accident. The only time the jewels should be assaulted is if you're being attacked or beaten and you need to get him off of you. That's nothing to mess with.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

SolidlyAverage wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:31 pm The dads a moronic fuckwad, no doubt.

But your kid is also 14. Based on the things you said in this post, you need to start cutting the cord a bit and letting him stand up for himself.
He was playing and didn't hear anything. He was surprised when I said we were leaving. He stands up for himself. I didn't want my child hurt.
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

That’s a relationship that would end.
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

That's a cheap shot/low blow/dirty fighting that should only be used when life/safety are in jeopardy. I don't think I'd want anything to do with this person OR his kids, relation or not.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Rosehawk wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:18 am That's a cheap shot/low blow/dirty fighting that should only be used when life/safety are in jeopardy. I don't think I'd want anything to do with this person OR his kids, relation or not.
I am done with it. I couldn't belive that a grown man would say this. I don't trust him or his kids. Another bil thinks that I am over reacting. I didn't think that I was.
Locked Previous topicNext topic