Kicking them

cellomom26
Regent
Regent

Unread post

That "man" is a man child, looking for a fight.

I wouldn't want my child around him.
jas
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

No - but I've heard that before....
CherryTreez
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:40 am It's not the KIDS that I wouldn't want around my kids. It's that grown man that I wouldn't want around them.

Can you get together with the kids in the absence of their father?
I am not sure what he is teaching his kids. That's why I don't want them around my kids. I don't want them around if they do what he was teaching.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

That's a big hell no! I would never tolerate that, I wouldn't allow my kids to play with those kids again, and I certainly wouldn't ever have any contact with that dad again. He's basically teaching his kids how to be abusive bullies and no one should stand for that.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:40 am It's not the KIDS that I wouldn't want around my kids. It's that grown man that I wouldn't want around them.

Can you get together with the kids in the absence of their father?
The kids are learning what the father is teaching. Those teachings dont go away by the absence of the father. Sucks for them but no way in hell would my child ever be allowed around the uncle,spouse or his kids
Rosehawk
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

CherryTreez wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:41 am
Rosehawk wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:18 am That's a cheap shot/low blow/dirty fighting that should only be used when life/safety are in jeopardy. I don't think I'd want anything to do with this person OR his kids, relation or not.
I am done with it. I couldn't belive that a grown man would say this. I don't trust him or his kids. Another bil thinks that I am over reacting. I didn't think that I was.
I wouldn't trust them either, and you're not overreacting.
I used to be a people person
Then people ruined it
Locked Previous topicNext topic