To Those Of You Who Like To Rob Points

12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The only people who will have the ability to rob are those who enter the contest. If they are caught robbing people who aren’t in the contest then they are disqualified and the points will be deducted from them and returned to the person that they were stolen from. It’s possible someone else could be robbed but you will have those points returned. I can modify both the bank and points on hand so if someone cheats, let me know ASAP 😊
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:17 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:47 pm I'm not sure if we're saying the same thing or if we are not. LOL

I think that in order to ROB someone, you have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST and they have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST, too. Is that what you think, too?

I think as long as a member hasn't entered the ROBBING CONTEST, their points are safe. Agree?
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:28 am

I understood it was those who entered the contest couldn't rob from the ones who didn't. So your points are still fair game.
We are not. I still think there will be robbing happening among those who didn't enter. Just those who entered, can ONLY rob from each other.
🤓The Admin 🤓
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

It’s possible for them to rob from someone who is not entered in the contest but if they are caught cheating then the points will be deducted from them and given back to the person who was robbed.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:47 pm I'm not sure if we're saying the same thing or if we are not. LOL

I think that in order to ROB someone, you have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST and they have to have entered the ROBBING CONTEST, too. Is that what you think, too?

I think as long as a member hasn't entered the ROBBING CONTEST, their points are safe. Agree?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:06 am You can't be robbed anymore...unless you entered the ROBBING CONTEST.

I understood it was those who entered the contest couldn't rob from the ones who didn't. So your points are still fair game.
🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Oh, shoot! I'm gonna have to go check to see if I have to tattle on anyone! LMAO
12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:16 pm It’s possible for them to rob from someone who is not entered in the contest but if they are caught cheating then the points will be deducted from them and given back to the person who was robbed.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I'm good. No tattling necessary. :)

Glad we had this discussion, though. I don't play the ROBBING CONTEST. But I would hate to see someone lose their points because they didn't realize what they were/weren't allowed to do.

Thanks for clarifying, Skip.
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

12skipafew wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:14 pm The only people who will have the ability to rob are those who enter the contest. If they are caught robbing people who aren’t in the contest then they are disqualified and the points will be deducted from them and returned to the person that they were stolen from. It’s possible someone else could be robbed but you will have those points returned. I can modify both the bank and points on hand so if someone cheats, let me know ASAP 😊
MistressMonster wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:17 pm

We are not. I still think there will be robbing happening among those who didn't enter. Just those who entered, can ONLY rob from each other.
I didn't enter the contest myself.
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The contest hasn’t started yet, sign ups end on the 20th and it starts on the 21st 😊 Everything is explained here:
https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.ph ... 97#p519197
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:39 pm I'm good. No tattling necessary. :)

Glad we had this discussion, though. I don't play the ROBBING CONTEST. But I would hate to see someone lose their points because they didn't realize what they were/weren't allowed to do.

🤓The Admin 🤓
Anonymous 1

Unread post

You're the best, Skip! Thanks for always thinking of new ways to add fun to the site.

I read about the contest but didn't realize it hadn't started yet. :lol:
12skipafew wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 2:34 am The contest hasn’t started yet, sign ups end on the 20th and it starts on the 21st 😊 Everything is explained here:
https://momconfessions.net/viewtopic.ph ... 97#p519197
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:39 pm I'm good. No tattling necessary. :)

Locked Previous topicNext topic