Do you make them eat it?

Anonymous 2

Unread post

I have never made food a battle. I think anyone who does probably has some issues going on or they are overly uptight

If the kids don't want what I make they can make themselves something else. It really isn't a big deal
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If the "things" are visible the second time then they had to be visible the first time also if you made the dinner the same way.
Fortunately my kids are mini foodies and eat everything I make.
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I have a picky 12 year old and sometimes he's like that. Likes something one day, doesn't another. I never force food. If he doesn't like what I made he can make himself something.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:00 pm If the "things" are visible the second time then they had to be visible the first time also if you made the dinner the same way.

Yes, they were visible both times. Just this time he actually saw me adding the things he said he didn't like. Which you can't actually taste for the record. The recipe called for onions as well. I personally don't like onions but you can't taste them.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:04 pm
Anonymous 3 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:00 pm If the "things" are visible the second time then they had to be visible the first time also if you made the dinner the same way.

Yes, they were visible both times. Just this time he actually saw me adding the things he said he didn't like. Which you can't actually taste for the record. The recipe called for onions as well. I personally don't like onions but you can't taste them.
He's just being difficult, have you tried bribing him, lol
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I don't force them to eat, but our rule is the same, like the meal or not. You eat what you are given or you don't eat. If you want to be excused from the table, you don't have to finish it, but you have to try a few bites. Picking things out is rude and not allowed. 12 is way too old for that. I know way too many adults with unhealthy eating habits because they were never pushed past their pickyness and could always just get something else.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I wouldn't. Food isn't something I make a battle. She can fix a sandwich or salad if she doesn't like a new recipe I make.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Just let them pick out the stuff they don't like.
Sportsmom
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Make what I eat or it’s tuff tarts, guess you’ll eat a good breakfast.
Living my perfect life 💕
hugs
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:20 pm Just let them pick out the stuff they don't like.
this for when my kids were younger as well
Locked Previous topicNext topic