As long as you are both consenting adults.....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Is age really just a number. If you are/were single would you date someone old enough to be your parent? Young enough for you to be their mother?

What is your age range?

I was having this conversation with a few friends and one of them said as long as you are both consenting adults age doesn't matter. I disagree. I am 38 and could never see myself with someone younger than 30 and that's pushing it. And I could see myself with someone 50-52 but no older.

What is your opinion?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Well I am ten years older than my husband, we have married for 30 years. I think it's about being on the same page not age
Anonymous 3

Unread post

I don't care what anyone else chooses but personally for me, only 5 years each way.
7byher
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Not old enough to be my parent. Just cant do it. I'd say 5-7 year difference is good for me.
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I always dated my age to about 15 years older. I somehow ended up married to someone 15 years younger. 🤷‍♀️ I think 15 years either way is about it for me.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 4

Unread post

I married someone much older than me. I wouldn't have ever become involved with someone much younger.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Dh is only 4 months younger than me so that would probably be my limit.. I would not be able to date someone my parents' age as they are in their 70's.. no thanks.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Traci_Momof2
Princess
Princess

Unread post

The furthest I've gone is 15 years older than me. More than that I don't know if I could or not, but I think it would depend more on the individual person rather than their age.
sarah824
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

DH is almost 11 years older than me... Not old enough to be my parent by ANY means, but he is closer in age to my parents than me since they were only 16 & 17 when I was born. Doesn't bother us at all. To us it is just a number.
msgme
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Age is just a number after 30 lol. I’m 44 and younger than 30 would be a NO. Older Idk dh is 51 and it’s fine but I couldn’t see myself with some one in their late 60’s.
It's time we stop
Hey, what's that sound?
Everybody look, what's going down?
Locked Previous topicNext topic