My kids aren't going to see their dad today

Anonymous 1

Unread post

They said they aren't going to waste the time even though it is father's day.

Things have not been good between my ex and the kids for awhile. I guess I thought they would put it aside things for father's day

My kids say that he hasn't been much of a father and there is nothing to celebrate. My ex called me yesterday to ask when the kids were coming over because they were ignoring his phone calls. I told him that they weren't planning on it

This morning he sent out a long text about how he is so heartbroken on father's day that he won't be seeing his kids. The only response was from DD who said he should just spend it with his "bonus kids" that he brags about all the time on Facebook and not to bother her again

I feel sad that the relationships between my kids and my ex are so strained but in the end he is the one to blame for it so he should only be mad at himself
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Don't blame you, no sense in forcing them to be with someone they don't want to be with if you don't have to.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Ah another crappy dad post.
i want candy!
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Well, that’s too bad.
Olioxenfree
Princess
Princess

Unread post

What exactly did he do that was so awful?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

I feel ya. My ex contacted me this morning to have my son ready to be picked up for lunch today with him and my son's grandfather........I told him good luck with that. My son left for basic almost 2 weeks ago
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:06 am I feel ya. My ex contacted me this morning to have my son ready to be picked up for lunch today with him and my son's grandfather........I told him good luck with that. My son left for basic almost 2 weeks ago

That is sad your ex didn't care enough to keep up with your son's life.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:09 am
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:06 am I feel ya. My ex contacted me this morning to have my son ready to be picked up for lunch today with him and my son's grandfather........I told him good luck with that. My son left for basic almost 2 weeks ago

That is sad your ex didn't care enough to keep up with your son's life.
Its par for the course. He only comes around when it benefits him. Evidently they were planning a generations picture for today. Not going to happen now
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:04 am Ah another crappy dad post.
‘Tis the season.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
MrsDavidB
Queen Mother
Queen Mother

Unread post

Damn. What did he say to that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic