I married my brother

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Step brother that is. Our parents got together when we were young. We were raised in the same house but as younger kids we hated each other. I remember I didnt know one personal thing about him until I was a pre teen because I avoided anything to do with him. As teens we became friends. Our parents thought it was great because we were "finally siblings". They were all about the whole "all the kids are siblings in our house not step or half siblings". Which was complete shit because I never considered him my brother and denied he was even my step brother.

After we were friends and hanging out more we started having feelings for each other. It was great because our parents encouraged it and their heads were so buried in the sand they never suspected anything. Even when we would go to a romantic dinner and a movie alone. Or even when we went to prom together. Or when we moved into our own one bedroom apartment together after we graduated high school because we were siblings.

We told them not long after we were living together. They denied it for a year and pretended like we were still just brother and sister. After they acknowledged that we were a couple they spent years telling us how wrong it was and how they raised us better than that. Incest is disgusting guys :roll: .

They didnt come to our wedding which lead to us not talking to them for for years. Now I am pregnant and they want to be involved. I already have one kid they dont even know about. I am not even sure how they know I'm pregnant. You cant spend years saying we are disgusting and then just decide you want to be a part of our lives suddenly

I know it isnt conventional and that some people are weirded out when they find out. The fact is that I never considered him my brother ever and he never considered me a sister. Just because our parents wanted us to be a big happy blended family didnt make that the case

We are happy with the life we built together and we dont want to deal with them or their judgments.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

At the very least, this post is way better than the 50/50 custody wars, babymomma, child support, exdh saga's
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Win/win situation your baby will have a Uncle/Daddy, lol just maybe he'll be able to for full at leastone of those roles
KendallsMom
Spoiled SAHM
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

6/10
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

This is different.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'll go 5/10 - this is a relatively interesting one. So, do they really have the same laws about not marrying siblings in Trolltown?
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
CandTmom
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Lol
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Are you from New Jersey?
i want candy!
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Well, he's not your brother so there's that...
Locked Previous topicNext topic