My neighbor doesn't like that we don't mow the lawn

QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 am I love how the laws are always different in Trollville!
Lots of places dont have laws about mowing your grass
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Danesmommy1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:52 pm Just say you don't want to mow your lawn. It's legal where you are, so no need to fancy it up with buzz words.
Now, now, you know we need an unincorporated area troll every so often.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:27 am I call the city of folks like you, and because I live in a small city, the city department would be out to do a survey in the matter of a fews day, slap a citation on your door and force you to mow it within 5 days are the city will come out and mow it for $350 and add it to your utility bill. You Choose
Not everyone lives in a city. Lol
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
bluebunnybabe
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

MeAF wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 am I love how the laws are always different in Trollville!
I’m guessing she’s a troll, but I live in an unincorporated area, and there really aren’t any laws or rules about things like that. When we rehabbed our house, including building the shop, we only had to get one $50 permit, and that was to have the culverts put in by the county for the driveway for the shop. The only reason there is a permit for that is because they are in the county easement and they have to set them in line with the others.
🍦Kid Crack Dealer🍦
Anonymous 13

Unread post

You would get a fine here for everyday that it’s not mowed after the first warning
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

Maybe you should buy a home in the countryside with acreage where your neighbors are so far away that nobody will care.
It seems rather lazy and inconsiderate to refuse to mow your lawn in a neighborhood where your neighbors will object - as they should.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:38 am
MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:40 am Just put a goat out there. Natural lawn mower
We have some chickens and I have been thinking about getting goats but hed probably complain about that. He bitched when people near us got cows
He shouldn't be living in a rural area then. LOL. But you should be careful for the snakes. We get them and we keep the yard clear. Last week, the dogs killed a rat. Never knew how nasty those things were until I was picking that thing up with a shovel to throw it back over the fence.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Ledina60 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:34 am Maybe you should buy a home in the countryside with acreage where your neighbors are so far away that nobody will care.
It seems rather lazy and inconsiderate to refuse to mow your lawn in a neighborhood where your neighbors will object - as they should.
I dont live in a neighborhood.

I do live out in the country. I only own about 4 acres of land but one day I would like to own more
Anonymous 14

Unread post

We don't mow our backyard regularly because we love the bees, butterflies, etc. We do try to keep the front looking "presentable" though, just as a courtesy to the neighbours.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Did she post a pic yet?
Locked Previous topicNext topic