My neighbor doesn't like that we don't mow the lawn

Anonymous 6

Unread post

I could never we have way to many ticks where I live and they like tall grass.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:51 pm Only lazy jerks would use the excuse you are using to not mow the grass like normal decent people.
Im glad I live in a upper class area and we are fined if our grass is overgrown.
I hope your neighbor mows that unsightly ugly overgrown marsh grass. You will have to prove he did it before any legal action can be taken.
Him trespassing would actually be breaking the law. We aren't doing anything wrong. He needs to mind his own business

We have cameras so it would take no time at all to prove it
EmilyH87
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We've had to deal with the house next door getting overgrown because no one lives there, so I can't say I wouldn't be irritated. That's just an attraction for rats and snakes and other critters I don't want coming over into my yard.
Dungeon & Dragons Shenanigans:
https://twitch.tv/teambonusaction
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Can you post a pic of your lawn?
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 pm
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:51 pm Only lazy jerks would use the excuse you are using to not mow the grass like normal decent people.
Im glad I live in a upper class area and we are fined if our grass is overgrown.
I hope your neighbor mows that unsightly ugly overgrown marsh grass. You will have to prove he did it before any legal action can be taken.
Him trespassing would actually be breaking the law. We aren't doing anything wrong. He needs to mind his own business

We have cameras so it would take no time at all to prove it
Of course you have cameras. All shacks in the marshlands of trollville have cameras, lol
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Quit being lazy and mow your lawn. You're not being PC or edgy, you're being an annoying neighbor. People actual cut grass not only for aesthetic reasons, but to keep vermin away.
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:40 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 pm The city or county can impose a fine if your grass becomes too tall.
Our area in unincorporated. No one can fine us for it.

It's also legal to shoot guns, burn trash, and be as loud as we want whenever we want (we don't do any of those things but it is all legal)
Poor guy should move out of banjo country if he wants a nice looking house. Pride of ownership is being wasted where he is.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:02 am We've had to deal with the house next door getting overgrown because no one lives there, so I can't say I wouldn't be irritated. That's just an attraction for rats and snakes and other critters I don't want coming over into my yard.
And then all the crab grass and dandelions blowing into your well maintained lawn. Some people shouldn't be allowed to have a house.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:05 am Quit being lazy and mow your lawn. You're not being PC or edgy, you're being an annoying neighbor. People actual cut grass not only for aesthetic reasons, but to keep vermin away.
Some people can make PC and edgy look good. her lawn probably just looks overgrown and a mess.
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:12 am
Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:05 am Quit being lazy and mow your lawn. You're not being PC or edgy, you're being an annoying neighbor. People actual cut grass not only for aesthetic reasons, but to keep vermin away.
Some people can make PC and edgy look good. her lawn probably just looks overgrown and a mess.
Yes, I'm sure hers isn't the sexy picture she showed.
Locked Previous topicNext topic