My neighbor doesn't like that we don't mow the lawn

Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1

Unread post

MrsDavidB wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:16 am Trash. The neighbors should just mow it. And your unincorporated means nothing. You still have county cops. And call for trespassing LOL. No judge will throw a man in jail because he mowed a lawn. Nice troll post though!
There is no rule in our county. The people adjacent to me own a field that hasn't been mowed in years

Trespassing is actually illegal
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Momto1son wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:24 am Eww think of all the rodents in there. Your house and neighbors could get infested. I would be pissed if you were my neighbor. Thank goodness we have laws here .
We have never had issues with infestations. The field next to my house has grown wild for years and is much bigger than my yard

If you were mad about that I would honestly laugh because it would make you look stupid
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Way to bring down others property value. Also, attract snakes.
i want candy!
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I let mine grow, but only because the lawn sucks and I'm worried if cut too often it will die. I rent, so I'm not dropping a ton of money on the lawn lol We've been doing that since we moved in and the lawn looks much better now. It was almost nonexistent in the front yard when we moved here. I'm sure my neighbours don't like it, but I don't let it get super wild.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

madfoodie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:54 am Way to bring down others property value. Also, attract snakes.
And mosquitos. It hinders others from enjoying their lawn.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Anonymous 12

Unread post

Your lawn most likely looks like shit. I’m so glad I have an HOA. Everyone’s outdoor area is maintained. Trashy properties bring down the value of everyone else’s property.
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I assume you don't live somewhere with a homeowner's association. That would not fly at all in the neighborhoods I've lived in. HOAs have meticulous rules about how tall the grass must be, when the grass can be cut, who can cut the grass, when other landscaping can be done, etc.
It's quite annoying.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I love how the laws are always different in Trollville!
JoJo728
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

So OP, how about posting a picture of your “bio-diversity lawn”?
Locked Previous topicNext topic