My neighbor doesn't like that we don't mow the lawn

Anonymous 5

Unread post

Valentina327 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:06 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:40 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 pm The city or county can impose a fine if your grass becomes too tall.
Our area in unincorporated. No one can fine us for it.

It's also legal to shoot guns, burn trash, and be as loud as we want whenever we want (we don't do any of those things but it is all legal)
Poor guy should move out of banjo country if he wants a nice looking house. Pride of ownership is being wasted where he is.
Op's ramshackled house and overgrown grass in trollville, lol
Attachments
images (2).jpeg
images (2).jpeg (13.31 KiB) Viewed 126 times
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I call the city of folks like you, and because I live in a small city, the city department would be out to do a survey in the matter of a fews day, slap a citation on your door and force you to mow it within 5 days are the city will come out and mow it for $350 and add it to your utility bill. You Choose
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:27 am I call the city of folks like you, and because I live in a small city, the city department would be out to do a survey in the matter of a fews day, slap a citation on your door and force you to mow it within 5 days are the city will come out and mow it for $350 and add it to your utility bill. You Choose
She's special and the normal rules dont apply to her and her idiot lazy ass dh
Bubelah
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:12 am
Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:05 am Quit being lazy and mow your lawn. You're not being PC or edgy, you're being an annoying neighbor. People actual cut grass not only for aesthetic reasons, but to keep vermin away.
Some people can make PC and edgy look good. her lawn probably just looks overgrown and a mess.
[/quote'r

Exactly! A bunch of our neighbors have naturalized yards that look gorgeous. We live pretty high up and unless you do terraces down to the water, you gotta do something. I'm picturing OP's yard as a lazy-assed mess.
Deleted User 1018

Unread post

Just put a goat out there. Natural lawn mower
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Bubelah wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:40 am
Loves2sonshines wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:05 am Quit being lazy and mow your lawn. You're not being PC or edgy, you're being an annoying neighbor. People actual cut grass not only for aesthetic reasons, but to keep vermin away.
Some people can make PC and edgy look good. her lawn probably just looks overgrown and a mess.
[/quote'r

Exactly! A bunch of our neighbors have naturalized yards that look gorgeous. We live pretty high up and unless you do terraces down to the water, you gotta do something. I'm picturing OP's yard as a lazy-assed mess.
I want to see a pic.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:27 am I call the city of folks like you, and because I live in a small city, the city department would be out to do a survey in the matter of a fews day, slap a citation on your door and force you to mow it within 5 days are the city will come out and mow it for $350 and add it to your utility bill. You Choose
I don't live in the city so that wouldn't make a difference
Anonymous 1

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:40 am Just put a goat out there. Natural lawn mower
We have some chickens and I have been thinking about getting goats but hed probably complain about that. He bitched when people near us got cows
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Bubelah wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:40 am
[/quote'r

The property that lines both of our yards is a field that hasnt been mowed in years. Those people own about 250 acres but there is no house on the property.

My point is that if that is what he is worried about from my yard that would be stupid seeing as that field has been like that for years
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Good luck with snakes
Locked Previous topicNext topic