One of my friends is being blasted on Facebook.

Anonymous 1

Unread post

I wouldn't believe it if I didn't know both girls

How disgusting. She got her ass beat and people are reporting her to her work... She is in healthcare
Screenshot_20190615-205348.png
Her kids are older and she never even breast fed them but she felt like it was appropriate to out her nipple into the mouth of a child that is not hers anyway
Anonymous 2

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:57 pm I wouldn't believe it if I didn't know both girls

How disgusting. She got her ass beat and people are reporting her to her work... She is in healthcare

Screenshot_20190615-205348.png

Her kids are older and she never even breast fed them but she felt like it was appropriate to out her nipple into the mouth of a child that is not hers anyway
This is probably a good time for those involved to delete their Facebook accounts.
I don't know anyone who would do that but if ONE person behaved badly, I'd leave! Disgusting all around.
It is not worth the time.
( I don't know anyone who uses phrases such as "got her ass beat" either.
Ugh.)
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Screenshot_20190615-210257.png
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Crazy
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Low class trashy disgusting people associate with low class trashy disgusting people, you are in that boat also op for posting this here
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:26 pm Low class trashy disgusting people associate with low class trashy disgusting people, you are in that boat also op for posting this here
I haven't talked to either of these girls since high school. They are still on my Facebook though

Not sure how I'm trashy or disgusting for posting it.
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What a dumpster fire.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Donnie
Donated
Donated
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

When monkeys or aliens finally take over the earth, they’ll be able to trace the fall of mankind back to Facebook.
Yoloo
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Gross
Anonymous 4

Unread post

A girl who has never breasted, hasn’t been pregnant in YEARS, tried to BF someone else? Is she stupid? What milk did she think was coming out of there?
Locked Previous topicNext topic