One of my friends is being blasted on Facebook.

That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Donnie wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:08 am When monkeys or aliens finally take over the earth, they’ll be able to trace the fall of mankind back to Facebook.
My husband says the same thing.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Yuck.

Yea, she should get dragged for that.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:57 pm I wouldn't believe it if I didn't know both girls

How disgusting. She got her ass beat and people are reporting her to her work... She is in healthcare

Screenshot_20190615-205348.png

Her kids are older and she never even breast fed them but she felt like it was appropriate to out her nipple into the mouth of a child that is not hers anyway
I call BS. Think someone was caught screwing someone else, and quickest way to ruin them is to claim this nonsense.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Was she producing milk or she just put a dried up boob in the kids mouth?
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:35 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:57 pm I wouldn't believe it if I didn't know both girls

How disgusting. She got her ass beat and people are reporting her to her work... She is in healthcare

Her kids are older and she never even breast fed them but she felt like it was appropriate to out her nipple into the mouth of a child that is not hers anyway
I call BS. Think someone was caught screwing someone else, and quickest way to ruin them is to claim this nonsense.
I agree.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:24 am A girl who has never breasted, hasn’t been pregnant in YEARS, tried to BF someone else? Is she stupid? What milk did she think was coming out of there?
The baby is breast fed by mom. The other girl said she was trying to comfort the baby by giving him what he knows
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Nope. The girl in the picture isn't even denying it
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:00 am Was she producing milk or she just put a dried up boob in the kids mouth?
No she is not producing milk. I don't know how old her youngest is but he looks about 4ish. She never even breast fed her own kids. She said she was just trying to comfort him
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:04 am

I agree.
The girl isn't even denying it. She feels she did the right thing to try and comfort the baby. She was bragging about how she reported mom for assault and battery and how the mom will go to jail and not her

I'm hoping someone posts the police report. They are blasting everything on Facebook right now. It is a mess but I can't look away
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:06 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:00 am Was she producing milk or she just put a dried up boob in the kids mouth?
No she is not producing milk. I don't know how old her youngest is but he looks about 4ish. She never even breast fed her own kids. She said she was just trying to comfort him
Lol.. your friend is crazy. Most would rock the baby, walk the baby, find a pacifier. This girl goes way left..
Locked Previous topicNext topic