Father's day

Anonymous 6

Unread post

This is the kids first Fathers day without their dad. They went trail riding on their bikes last night and we'll have a nice meal later today to celebrate his memory. Oldest son wanted to let memorial balloons go, but I'm not keen on that idea.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

I'm taking my dad & Dh out to breakfast this morning .

Then we have been invited to our dd's house for dinner, we also get to meet her boyfriends parents for the first time.

1 dd got dh the latern/fan for camping he wanted. The other dd got dh the hobo pie cooking pans for the camp fire.
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I don't get him anything.
I shit glitter
MistressMonster
Sour Grapes
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:00 am This is the kids first Fathers day without their dad. They went trail riding on their bikes last night and we'll have a nice meal later today to celebrate his memory. Oldest son wanted to let memorial balloons go, but I'm not keen on that idea.
I'm so sorry. There are wish lanterns you could let off in his memory for next year. I used to do it on hubby's passing date, until they made it illegal here. So be sure to check with local and state laws first before purchase. :lol:

https://www.wishlantern.com/white-eco-wish-lanterns
The oranges of the island are like blazing fire
Amongst the emerald boughs
And the lemons are like the paleness of a lover
Who has spent the night crying.

My soul was ripped to shreds on 10/27/14
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Guess I need to go buy something.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Nothing special.

A day at home mostly. Going to pick out paint colors. And this evening, my DD and I are going to see Wizard of Oz at the Outdoor theater.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:21 am Guess I need to go buy something.
Lol, I kissed DH this morning, and said, “happy Father’s Day. You know those clothes I bought last week, enjoy, they were your gift.” We laughed. He’s too spoiled, nothing to buy him...
Anonymous 6

Unread post

MistressMonster wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:16 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:00 am This is the kids first Fathers day without their dad. They went trail riding on their bikes last night and we'll have a nice meal later today to celebrate his memory. Oldest son wanted to let memorial balloons go, but I'm not keen on that idea.
I'm so sorry. There are wish lanterns you could let off in his memory for next year. I used to do it on hubby's passing date, until they made it illegal here. So be sure to check with local and state laws first before purchase. :lol:

https://www.wishlantern.com/white-eco-wish-lanterns
Thank you. I will check and see if we can. Maybe we'll do those in October for what would have been his 50th birthday.
12skipafew
Khaleesi
Regent
Regent

Unread post

The kids each made him a card and ods made him breakfast in bed and we might go fishing this afternoon if the rain stops. I also gave him money for a tool that he wanted, he orders tools himself because I would inevitably get the wrong thing lol
🤓The Admin 🤓
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I still need to go to the store to get cards for SO and my dad. I'll go show my face at my dad's house for a bit. I'm not sure if SO wants to do anything special. I'll probably just make him his favorite meal. DS and I are planning on getting him headphones as a gift. We were going to get him AirPods but that man will lose them in an hour, lol.
I was going to get all this stuff yesterday but the Target apocalypse put a wrench in the plans, 🤷🏽‍♀️
Locked Previous topicNext topic