Father's day

Anonymous 1

Unread post

YoYiggy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:37 am I still need to go to the store to get cards for SO and my dad. I'll go show my face at my dad's house for a bit. I'm not sure if SO wants to do anything special. I'll probably just make him his favorite meal. DS and I are planning on getting him headphones as a gift. We were going to get him AirPods but that man will lose them in an hour, lol.
I was going to get all this stuff yesterday but the Target apocalypse put a wrench in the plans, 🤷🏽‍♀️

Target apocalypse?
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:44 am
YoYiggy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:37 am I still need to go to the store to get cards for SO and my dad. I'll go show my face at my dad's house for a bit. I'm not sure if SO wants to do anything special. I'll probably just make him his favorite meal. DS and I are planning on getting him headphones as a gift. We were going to get him AirPods but that man will lose them in an hour, lol.
I was going to get all this stuff yesterday but the Target apocalypse put a wrench in the plans, 🤷🏽‍♀️

Target apocalypse?

The cash registers at Targets across the country were down yesterday.
xsxpxixdxexrxsx
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We're basically just hanging out with him today, he didn't want anything. The kids were a bit upset when he told them that, but they all made him something to make up for him not wanting a gift lol I'm about to make eggs and bacon with home fries.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

YoYiggy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:46 am

Target apocalypse?

Wow! How did I miss that? Hahaha.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

LiveWhatULove wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:24 am
Inmybizz wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:21 am Guess I need to go buy something.
Lol, I kissed DH this morning, and said, “happy Father’s Day. You know those clothes I bought last week, enjoy, they were your gift.” We laughed. He’s too spoiled, nothing to buy him...
I buy my husband stuff all the time.. this Fathers Day thing just slips my mind.
Midnight_Storm
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

We got Dh a set of new golf clubs. Each of the girls have different things planned to do with him. Ydd and Dh are going to play a round of golf this morning there’s a Father’s Day special at the course dd does first tee at. He also has a tee time tomorrow with mil’s so at a course they both have been wanting to play. Mdd is going hiking with him Tuesday morning. And oldest dd is helping him do some work on his Bronco he’s doing a motor swap and transmission conversation on. I work late this afternoon but will grill chicken when I get home.
YoYiggy
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:48 am
YoYiggy wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:46 am

Target apocalypse?

Wow! How did I miss that? Hahaha.
Lol! It was all over social media yesterday. You'd really think it was the end of the world. I walked in, saw the INSANE line, then walked right on out, lol
californiagirl83
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I'm not able to get my dad anything (ahh, the joys of being broke). But I'll probably call him in a bit and chat.
Baconqueen13
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We are inviting all his friends who are Dad's over for a BBQ. I mowed the lawn and trimmed the grass for him and am cooking as well and he got himself a new tattoo (well the start of it anyway)
Thunderbug75
Countess
Countess

Unread post

He's working but we did all go out to breakfast. My son painted him a DAD tile at daycare and since I was his teacher the gift is from both of us.
Locked Previous topicNext topic