Help with Lesson Plan .....

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 am You literally announced your homosexuality you suck so bad
I am not doing a Bruce, it was a weak moment. God stepped in. Thank Jesus!
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:43 am
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:34 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:33 am You are a bit of a hot mess right now. You shouldn’t be teaching Sunday school.
I Am an open vessel for God to use!
You need to get yourself together before you go teaching children Sunday school. Does your church know these problems you are having in your marriage and your mental problems? Do they know you are lusting after other women?
After praying this morning, God told me that I am right were I am supposed to be. I am called to teach, and those who teach learn at the same time. God is working out His perfect salvation in me, and everyone else in this world. Excited this morning... Can't wait to see My Babies.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:43 am
Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:04 am You literally announced your homosexuality you suck so bad
Translation: your husband is beating you again.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:21 am
No. I was healing sexual abuse scars from my childhood. Maleah Davis pictures triggered memories.

Peace!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:47 am
You need to get yourself together before you go teaching children Sunday school. Does your church know these problems you are having in your marriage and your mental problems? Do they know you are lusting after other women?
After praying this morning, God told me that I am right were I am supposed to be. I am called to teach, and those who teach learn at the same time. God is working out His perfect salvation in me, and everyone else in this world. Excited this morning... Can't wait to see My Babies.
You do know that boys learn from their fathers how to treat women right? You already have one son in prison for assault. Chances are your sons could end up just like their father. Hopefully they stay single.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

So you are telling me that god said, "look Tonisha I know that he is going to kill you one day, but trust me this is the right place for you" You can not teach what you have not learned.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Then teach adults and step away from the children. You are not in a good enough place mentally to be teaching Sunday school to children.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:34 pm

No. I was healing sexual abuse scars from my childhood. Maleah Davis pictures triggered memories.

Peace!
Announcing you are proud to be gay and then turning around and saying you aren’t and flip flopping all over the place is not being triggered from a picture. You have deeper issues and at this time you are unstable. You need to step back and take care of your mental health.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:04 pm

You do know that boys learn from their fathers how to treat women right? You already have one son in prison for assault. Chances are your sons could end up just like their father. Hopefully they stay single.
I have no sons in jail for assault, NEVER HAD! They are all gentles as doves, and super bright. My son was released last year on simple theft, he has hurdles to climb and is doing great. Look it up! Stop the lies, and peace.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:22 pm
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Peace!
Announcing you are proud to be gay and then turning around and saying you aren’t and flip flopping all over the place is not being triggered from a picture. You have deeper issues and at this time you are unstable. You need to step back and take care of your mental health.
I plead the Blood, and have been given Power and a Sound Mind in Jesus Mighty Name. Amen!
Locked Previous topicNext topic