Help with Lesson Plan .....

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:17 pm
Godstar wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm

She’s Eve and Jesus’ wife Mary magdalene( not Mary mother of Jesus) plus a whole slew of other people too. An Egyptian Queen who worshiped other gods too.
As Nefertiti we worship the Sun, the Light of this whole world and Only One God, the Creator of the Heavens and earth. The Sun represent the Savior of the world. Read my Egyptian Hieroglyphics, it's written on the wall.
Yeah I’m sure it does. Hope you’re doing okay. You always post when you’re relationship isn’t in a good place.
Lol. Stop. No I don't. I share daily impressions from the heart of my soul, my message has been the same for decades now. It does not change as the seasons, and the time for love and peace has been upon us for many full moons, with no end to come. You know Me not!
Anonymous 5

Unread post

You are a bit of a hot mess right now. You shouldn’t be teaching Sunday school.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:33 am You are a bit of a hot mess right now. You shouldn’t be teaching Sunday school.
I Am an open vessel for God to use!
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Stay away from kids before you drown a couple in the name of your fuckhead husband
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:34 am
Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:33 am You are a bit of a hot mess right now. You shouldn’t be teaching Sunday school.
You need to get yourself together before you go teaching children Sunday school. Does your church know these problems you are having in your marriage and your mental problems? Do they know you are lusting after other women?
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:43 am
You need to get yourself together before you go teaching children Sunday school. Does your church know these problems you are having in your marriage and your mental problems? Do they know you are lusting after other women?
I'm not lusting after women. Lol. They know about the spiritual attacks, we overcame them with prayer. I was reminiscing about my childhood, I never acted on any sin and won't, they have been rebuked.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

You literally announced your homosexuality you suck so bad
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

MysticDreamer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:43 pm Go with honor your father and mother, and focus on the father. Then have the kids make cards for dad.
I like this.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:57 am
I'm not lusting after women. Lol. They know about the spiritual attacks, we overcame them with prayer. I was reminiscing about my childhood, I never acted on any sin and won't, they have been rebuked.
You were just talking about it the other day. You said you are a lesbian and came out to your husband and went to a lesbian bar with women. You talked about how much better women look and your sexual desire to be with a woman. This is not the talk of a Sunday school teacher. Get yourself together.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 am
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:57 am

You were just talking about it the other day. You said you are a lesbian and came out to your husband and went to a lesbian bar with women. You talked about how much better women look and your sexual desire to be with a woman. This is not the talk of a Sunday school teacher. Get yourself together.
I didn't go in the bar, we drove by it and ended up talking and praying about the feelings I had. The memories of my mother's boyfriend molesting me at 4 years old is what prompted that. It has been defeated.
Locked Previous topicNext topic