Help with Lesson Plan .....

Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 pm The mother of jesus needs help with Sunday school?!
She’s Eve and Jesus’ wife Mary magdalene( not Mary mother of Jesus) plus a whole slew of other people too. An Egyptian Queen who worshiped other gods too.
HanSolo
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:14 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 pm How about teaching from the book of Leviticus 18:22 where it states a[Men] shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Leviticus 20:13 says, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, God’s Word says the homosexual act is detestable; it is an abomination. Now, that's if you want to be all spiritual and God like
Lol, that’s perfect for Father’s Day, teach hate. Homophobe much? You do know that men wrote the Bible right?
I don't care if a left-handed Raccoon wrote it
Yeah, I don’t know what you were trying to say.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Honor thy father and mother, only applies if the father and mother are honorable people
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:58 pm How about teaching from the book of Leviticus 18:22 where it states a[Men] shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.” Leviticus 20:13 says, “If there is a man who lies with a male as those who lie with a woman, God’s Word says the homosexual act is detestable; it is an abomination. Now, that's if you want to be all spiritual and God like
I am not trying to offend parents, they can teach that lesson at home.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Hot4Tchr-Bieg wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:03 pm dltk-kids.com is my Sunday School go-to
Thank you. Saving this site as a Fav!
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Now, that is a phrase I've never heard before! :lol: Image
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:14 pm
HanSolo wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:11 pm
Lol, that’s perfect for Father’s Day, teach hate. Homophobe much? You do know that men wrote the Bible right?
I don't care if a left-handed Raccoon wrote it
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:17 pm The mother of jesus needs help with Sunday school?!
I have plenty of lessons. I was just giving yall a practice test.. lol

I am not His Mother, but the Wife.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm
She’s Eve and Jesus’ wife Mary magdalene( not Mary mother of Jesus) plus a whole slew of other people too. An Egyptian Queen who worshiped other gods too.
As Nefertiti we worship the Sun, the Light of this whole world and Only One God, the Creator of the Heavens and earth. The Sun represent the Savior of the world. Read my Egyptian Hieroglyphics, it's written on the wall.
That'swhatshesaid
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I just busted out laughing!
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:25 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm
As Nefertiti we worship the Sun, the Light of this whole world and Only One God, the Creator of the Heavens and earth. The Sun represent the Savior of the world. Read my Egyptian Hieroglyphics, it's written on the wall.
Yeah I’m sure it does. Hope you’re doing okay. You always post when you’re relationship isn’t in a good place.
Locked Previous topicNext topic