I feel like such a F***ing failure

destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

I don't have enough money to cover my bills this week. Not sure how I am going to pay daycare. I've just balled my eyes out because I feel like such a F***ing loser. I live with family, my husband gaslights me about my bipolar all of the time any time I get upset about something that he does. I'm stressed out with being the main breadwinner of the family. My marriage is in shambles and I'm only with him at this point so my daughter and I have a place to live and food. I cannot afford marriage counseling, nor can i afford to get a divorce. I' just sat and ugly cried to my mom and my two year old had to comfort me. I feel like the world's worst mom right now.
Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I'm sorry.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

It sounds like you can’t afford to NOT get divorced......
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Leave his ass and fast.
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm It sounds like you can’t afford to NOT get divorced......
I was looking at apartments around my area so my daughter could still go to the same daycare and just on my income there would be no way I could afford it by myself.

He has three kids from his first marriage that he pays child support on so even if I would go after him for it I probably wouldn't be getting very much.
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm Leave his ass and fast.
I'm trying to save as much as I can but he spends it all.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

If you divorce you would be eligible for WIC, day care subsidies, food stamps and the like. It doesn’t and wouldn’t be forever, but would be long enough for you to get out and to start making a better life. You CAN do it if you want to!

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm It sounds like you can’t afford to NOT get divorced......
I was looking at apartments around my area so my daughter could still go to the same daycare and just on my income there would be no way I could afford it by myself.

He has three kids from his first marriage that he pays child support on so even if I would go after him for it I probably wouldn't be getting very much.
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Hugs. I’m sorry. Keep your chin up, things will get better.
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18 pm If you divorce you would be eligible for WIC, day care subsidies, food stamps and the like. It doesn’t and wouldn’t be forever, but would be long enough for you to get out and to start making a better life. You CAN do it if you want to!

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 pm

I make too much to get assistance and currently we are 60k in debt. Most of the debt is in my name.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm Leave his ass and fast.
I'm trying to save as much as I can but he spends it all.
Leave and move in with mom. Just do it. Your survival depends on it.
I was in the same position 3 years ago.
I left, divorced, never looked back.

Best 3 years of my life since then.
Locked Previous topicNext topic