I feel like such a F***ing failure

destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:52 pm Why is this particular daycare so important?
She has been going since she was 6 weeks old. I love my babysitter. She is the stable thing I can keep for her.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:44 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:36 pm First, I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

When you say that you live with family, is it your DH's family? Or is it your family? If it's your family that you're living with, have you considered asking your DH to leave?
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 pm I don't have enough money to cover my bills this week. Not sure how I am going to pay daycare. I've just balled my eyes out because I feel like such a F***ing loser. I live with family, my husband gaslights me about my bipolar all of the time any time I get upset about something that he does. I'm stressed out with being the main breadwinner of the family. My marriage is in shambles and I'm only with him at this point so my daughter and I have a place to live and food. I cannot afford marriage counseling, nor can i afford to get a divorce. I' just sat and ugly cried to my mom and my two year old had to comfort me. I feel like the world's worst mom right now.
It's my DH family. I live with my FIL. I have lived with my FIL during my entire marriage, relationship. I used to be able to afford to pay half of all the expenses, but with a surmountable amount of credit card debt, and personal loans in my name and his we can barely afford gas.

I'm supposed to be going to see my psychiatrist this week because I had to change medication but they want $125 each time I go and right now i cannot afford that. I'm sure if i explain my situation to my psychiatrist they will call it in for me until I can afford to go.
Wow you really are a failure. You brought a child into this mess? Wtf is wrong with you?
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm Leave his ass and fast.
Save your breath, we've been telling her to leave the old balding Bastard for a few years, she wont do it.
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Sorry. Hope things improve.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Go to a women's shelter. He is financially abusing you if he takes most of your check.
They can help you get legal aid to divorce and help you fund a place you can't afford.
i want candy!
Deleted User 172

Unread post

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:52 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:23 pm
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18 pm

I'm trying to save as much as I can but he spends it all.
Leave and move in with mom. Just do it. Your survival depends on it.
I was in the same position 3 years ago.
I left, divorced, never looked back.

Best 3 years of my life since then.
How did you deal? My husband leaves for five minutes she goes looking for him. What breaks my heart is ripping her away from him because I know how close they are.
You'll have to let them have their time together.
Its imperative to your survival to get the hell out of that situation. Your DD will adapt and adjust, its what kids do. She'll be fine. But what do you think you're teaching HER by staying in this bad situation?

Money is just money. Its meant to be spent. Getting a divorce will be the best money you ever spent. I guarantee that.
Stop letting that piece of shit narcissist control you. Whenever you leave for work he laughs at you. Whenever you're gone he plots against you. Whenever you're walking in the door he's gleeful that he has another opportunity to treat you like shit.
Anonymous 2

Unread post

If you've been a patient with this doctor for a long time & you explain your situation, he/she might be willing to waive the office visit fee. Either way, It might be worth it for you to speak with your doctor. Again, I'm sorry you're going through this.

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:44 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:36 pm First, I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

When you say that you live with family, is it your DH's family? Or is it your family? If it's your family that you're living with, have you considered asking your DH to leave?
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 pm I don't have enough money to cover my bills this week. Not sure how I am going to pay daycare. I've just balled my eyes out because I feel like such a F***ing loser. I live with family, my husband gaslights me about my bipolar all of the time any time I get upset about something that he does. I'm stressed out with being the main breadwinner of the family. My marriage is in shambles and I'm only with him at this point so my daughter and I have a place to live and food. I cannot afford marriage counseling, nor can i afford to get a divorce. I' just sat and ugly cried to my mom and my two year old had to comfort me. I feel like the world's worst mom right now.
It's my DH family. I live with my FIL. I have lived with my FIL during my entire marriage, relationship. I used to be able to afford to pay half of all the expenses, but with a surmountable amount of credit card debt, and personal loans in my name and his we can barely afford gas.

I'm supposed to be going to see my psychiatrist this week because I had to change medication but they want $125 each time I go and right now i cannot afford that. I'm sure if i explain my situation to my psychiatrist they will call it in for me until I can afford to go.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Would your mom be willing to take you in?
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

CotterpinDoozer wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:34 pm Would your mom be willing to take you in?
My mom had a massive stroke 10 years ago.
Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:56 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm Leave his ass and fast.
Save your breath, we've been telling her to leave the old balding Bastard for a few years, she wont do it.
This the woman who's husband is always bashing her weight?
Locked Previous topicNext topic