I feel like such a F***ing failure

Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Then declare bankruptcy and live off of your earnings. Again, if you want to you will. If not then you won’t.

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18 pm If you divorce you would be eligible for WIC, day care subsidies, food stamps and the like. It doesn’t and wouldn’t be forever, but would be long enough for you to get out and to start making a better life. You CAN do it if you want to!

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 pm

I was looking at apartments around my area so my daughter could still go to the same daycare and just on my income there would be no way I could afford it by myself.

He has three kids from his first marriage that he pays child support on so even if I would go after him for it I probably wouldn't be getting very much.
I make too much to get assistance and currently we are 60k in debt. Most of the debt is in my name.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:25 pm Then declare bankruptcy and live off of your earnings. Again, if you want to you will. If not then you won’t.

destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:22 pm
Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18 pm If you divorce you would be eligible for WIC, day care subsidies, food stamps and the like. It doesn’t and wouldn’t be forever, but would be long enough for you to get out and to start making a better life. You CAN do it if you want to!

I make too much to get assistance and currently we are 60k in debt. Most of the debt is in my name.
I second this.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm It sounds like you can’t afford to NOT get divorced......
I was looking at apartments around my area so my daughter could still go to the same daycare and just on my income there would be no way I could afford it by myself.

He has three kids from his first marriage that he pays child support on so even if I would go after him for it I probably wouldn't be getting very much.
Did you look at one bedroom and studio apartments too?
Anonymous 2

Unread post

First, I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

When you say that you live with family, is it your DH's family? Or is it your family? If it's your family that you're living with, have you considered asking your DH to leave?
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 pm I don't have enough money to cover my bills this week. Not sure how I am going to pay daycare. I've just balled my eyes out because I feel like such a F***ing loser. I live with family, my husband gaslights me about my bipolar all of the time any time I get upset about something that he does. I'm stressed out with being the main breadwinner of the family. My marriage is in shambles and I'm only with him at this point so my daughter and I have a place to live and food. I cannot afford marriage counseling, nor can i afford to get a divorce. I' just sat and ugly cried to my mom and my two year old had to comfort me. I feel like the world's worst mom right now.
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:32 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm It sounds like you can’t afford to NOT get divorced......

Did you look at one bedroom and studio apartments too?
Yes. They want 800-900 a month. On top of daycare there is no way I would be able to afford that
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:36 pm First, I'm so sorry that you are going through this.

When you say that you live with family, is it your DH's family? Or is it your family? If it's your family that you're living with, have you considered asking your DH to leave?
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:06 pm I don't have enough money to cover my bills this week. Not sure how I am going to pay daycare. I've just balled my eyes out because I feel like such a F***ing loser. I live with family, my husband gaslights me about my bipolar all of the time any time I get upset about something that he does. I'm stressed out with being the main breadwinner of the family. My marriage is in shambles and I'm only with him at this point so my daughter and I have a place to live and food. I cannot afford marriage counseling, nor can i afford to get a divorce. I' just sat and ugly cried to my mom and my two year old had to comfort me. I feel like the world's worst mom right now.
It's my DH family. I live with my FIL. I have lived with my FIL during my entire marriage, relationship. I used to be able to afford to pay half of all the expenses, but with a surmountable amount of credit card debt, and personal loans in my name and his we can barely afford gas.

I'm supposed to be going to see my psychiatrist this week because I had to change medication but they want $125 each time I go and right now i cannot afford that. I'm sure if i explain my situation to my psychiatrist they will call it in for me until I can afford to go.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

If he's not already talking about 50/50 custody, this is a troll post
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Why is this particular daycare so important?
destinyangl21
Lady in Waiting
Lady in Waiting

Unread post

Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:23 pm
destinyangl21 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:18 pm
Dylexsmommy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm Leave his ass and fast.
I'm trying to save as much as I can but he spends it all.
Leave and move in with mom. Just do it. Your survival depends on it.
I was in the same position 3 years ago.
I left, divorced, never looked back.

Best 3 years of my life since then.
How did you deal? My husband leaves for five minutes she goes looking for him. What breaks my heart is ripping her away from him because I know how close they are.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

This is why you dont have kids before you are a responsible adult.
Locked Previous topicNext topic