DH was awarded full custody

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:19 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:45 pm
Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:44 pm

His rotten ass will do the same thing to her WHEN or IF they ever get a divorce
He couldnt do the same thing to me if he wanted
Why, because your lady parts are lined in gold and you shit diamonds???
My kids are adults
Anonymous 3

Unread post

This is not a dig at your or your DH. But what are they going to do if they then become bored at your house?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:46 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm These are teenagers? They clearly WANTED this. The judge didn’t just grant custody on the reason of boredom.
Yes they did want this and they told the judge how they felt.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

They are busy a lot so I doubt that would happen.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm This is not a dig at your or your DH. But what are they going to do if they then become bored at your house?
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:26 pm These are teenagers? They clearly WANTED this. The judge didn’t just grant custody on the reason of boredom.
CotterpinDoozer
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I don't see being bored as a good enough reason to change custody. I'm guessing they are older and the judge took their opinion into consideration, but I don't think your husband did a good thing here.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:17 pm
sheramom4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:14 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:12 pm

We did talk about it multiple times and he knows how I feel about it. He is doing what he feels is best for his kids.

He isnt expecting me to do any extra work.
Who watches them all day? Does he not work?
And I would be very upset if my partner disregarded my feelings on something so important.
It is okay if we disagree. I am not going to fault him for doing what is best for his kids.

They are teens so if he is gone no one is really watching them, however I work more than DH does
So you want us to believe that a judge took a woman's kids just because she works and gave them to two people that both work as well? That makes no sense. What is the difference in them being alone at your house or with their mother. They aren't babies and don't need an adult up their ass. I just find it hard to belive that a judge would completly take away her custody because she works.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Anonymous 5 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:36 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:17 pm
sheramom4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:14 pm

Who watches them all day? Does he not work?
And I would be very upset if my partner disregarded my feelings on something so important.
It is okay if we disagree. I am not going to fault him for doing what is best for his kids.

They are teens so if he is gone no one is really watching them, however I work more than DH does
So you want us to believe that a judge took a woman's kids just because she works and gave them to two people that both work as well? That makes no sense. What is the difference in them being alone at your house or with their mother. They aren't babies and don't need an adult up their ass. I just find it hard to belive that a judge would completly take away her custody because she works.
DH at most works out of the house 2 days a week.

Teens have a lot of say in where they live here.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

What do they do at your house that keeps them busy?
How close in proximity is your house to their mother's?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm They are busy a lot so I doubt that would happen.
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:23 pm This is not a dig at your or your DH. But what are they going to do if they then become bored at your house?

Anonymous 1

Unread post

Go out with friends, have friends over, go out to the mall or other activities, we also have a pool and MIL lives less than a 5 min walk from our house and they spend a lot of time there with their grandparents and their cousins. They have a car to drive here so sometimes they go to the beach or hiking

BM lives 30 mins away with no traffic
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:44 pm What do they do at your house that keeps them busy?
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm They are busy a lot so I doubt that would happen.

leadfoot40
Regent
Regent

Unread post

How old are they
Anonymous 3

Unread post

Then I wouldn't worry too much. It sounds like they'll have enough to keep them entertained throughout the summer. It sounds like a win/win situation. They'll be busy and mom won't have to worry about what they're doing all day. And since they don't live too far from her, they still have the ability to hop in the car and see her whenever they want. :)
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:49 pm Go out with friends, have friends over, go out to the mall or other activities, we also have a pool and MIL lives less than a 5 min walk from our house and they spend a lot of time there with their grandparents and their cousins. They have a car to drive here so sometimes they go to the beach or hiking

BM lives 30 mins away with no traffic
Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:44 pm What do they do at your house that keeps them busy?
Locked Previous topicNext topic