Pjmm
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:12 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:10 pm
BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:59 pm She needs to get a good lawyer and go back to court. That baby is going to end up getting sick being bounced back and forth and drinking breast milk one week and formula the next. Not a good situation
Well Idk but yds drank both formula and breast milk after four weeks or so. He was fine.
It messed my sons stomach up going back and forth. Some babies are sensitive. There should be a court order that the father use breast milk that the mother pumps.
Maybe. Idk why he won't. It would be easier. I couldn't pump enough though. So I used both.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:10 pm

Well Idk but yds drank both formula and breast milk after four weeks or so. He was fine.
It messed my sons stomach up going back and forth. Some babies are sensitive. There should be a court order that the father use breast milk that the mother pumps.
Maybe. Idk why he won't. It would be easier. I couldn't pump enough though. So I used both.
I think he is being difficult on purpose. She obviously wants to breast feed and him having the baby every other week and refusing to use breast milk takes that decision away from her. Which makes me think this isn’t going to be healthy for the child at all since it seems he is using the child against the mother, which is the worse thing a parent can do to their child during a divorce.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

But breast feeding should not interfere with a father who wants, and deserves equal time with his child. If that were the case then any woman can go to court and say “but I am breastfeeding, so I get baby 100% of the time”. To what end then? 6 months when baby starts solids? 1 year when most formula fed babies are put on cows milk? Or longer because Mom believes in extended breast feeding.

Nope, Dad has just as much right and formula isn’t the end of the world.

Lemons wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:53 pm
Lemons wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:44 pm

How would you know she wasn’t expecting it? Do either of them work? Unless they are both home full time someone else is watching the baby.
They do both work but DD is on maternity leave right now
It is odd because we’ve come a long way to ensure that women can breast feed if they choose. That’s too bad
Anonymous 9

Unread post

Make sure she's got a good pump if she's planning to continue breastfeeding.. Even then, not everyone's body responds to that well.. That really sucks that this happened.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I agree but also a fathers visitation shouldn’t interfere with breastfeeding a child either. This child is the one paying for this back and forth. Just imagine how the future will be for this child.
Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:24 pm But breast feeding should not interfere with a father who wants, and deserves equal time with his child. If that were the case then any woman can go to court and say “but I am breastfeeding, so I get baby 100% of the time”. To what end then? 6 months when baby starts solids? 1 year when most formula fed babies are put on cows milk? Or longer because Mom believes in extended breast feeding.

Nope, Dad has just as much right and formula isn’t the end of the world.

Lemons wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:24 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:53 pm

They do both work but DD is on maternity leave right now
It is odd because we’ve come a long way to ensure that women can breast feed if they choose. That’s too bad
Anonymous 10

Unread post

This site is getting more, and more like The Jerry Springer Show
Anonymous 8

Unread post

I'm just picturing my DH with a 3 week old baby for 7 days/24 hours. LMAO.
carterscutie85
Princess
Princess

Unread post

QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:43 pm
carterscutie85 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:40 pm
QuantumNursing wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:18 pm

That is absolutely shameful

You'd have to be sitting on the courthouse steps smoking crack to lose custody as a Mom here. That's why when a Mom tells me she lost custody here I look at her sideways cause I know she did something bad to lose it.
I know exactly how ass backeards Ohio is. Especially involving issues concerning father's rights

I just wish they'd order custody and child support in the same place. Courts are faster than CS and with my ex he expected me to provide everything DS on his time yet he wasn't paying any type of support. So had it been court ordered I'd have had to go by the CO and provide everything while not getting any type of CS from him at all and that isn't fair.
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:24 pm
Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:14 pm

I think he is being difficult on purpose. She obviously wants to breast feed and him having the baby every other week and refusing to use breast milk takes that decision away from her. Which makes me think this isn’t going to be healthy for the child at all since it seems he is using the child against the mother, which is the worse thing a parent can do to their child during a divorce.
Why is having equal access to his child spiteful?what the hell1 is the m1atter wirh a father wanting to be there and raise his child from infancy?
QuantumNursing
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 8 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:41 pm I'm just picturing my DH with a 3 week old baby for 7 days/24 hours. LMAO.
Why did you marry someone so inept.?
Locked Previous topicNext topic