My ex says I am breaking the court order because I wont bring the kids to his house for his visitation time...

Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

I’m glad my X and I help each other out when needed.
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

You do realize that by taking advantage of this situation to screw him over that the only ones you’re screwing up are your kids, right? He’s their dad and regardless of how much you hate the guy, they love him. Deal with it.
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Momto2boys973
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Yeah. You’re not HIS mommy, it’s not your place to teach him a lesson at the expense of your kids.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:08 pm
mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm You both suck.
I suck for thinking he should have some responsibility?
❤️🇮🇱 עמ׳ ישראל חי 🇮🇱❤️
Valentina327
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Why would you deprive your children out of time with their father? Just for spite? You're supposed to work as a team to raise your children.
Let's Go Brandon!
#FJB

https://openvaers.com/
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:37 pm You do realize that by taking advantage of this situation to screw him over that the only ones you’re screwing up are your kids, right? He’s their dad and regardless of how much you hate the guy, they love him. Deal with it.
She isn't screwing him over. A grown ass man who really wanted to see his kids would find a way to get them. Not expect your ex to do all the transportion because you're so irresponsible you lose your only form of transportation.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:38 pm Yeah. You’re not HIS mommy, it’s not your place to teach him a lesson at the expense of your kids.
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:08 pm
mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm You both suck.
I suck for thinking he should have some responsibility?

She's also not his taxi.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

It’s Father’s Day weekend. They should be with their dad. You can make him be responsible next time.
Anonymous 6

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:02 am It’s Father’s Day weekend. They should be with their dad. You can make him be responsible next time.
And while i agree to an extent i think of spending fathers day with his kids was that important he would have made sure he was able to get them
My dd and son in law who do not have a vehicle made sure he had a way to get his dd tonight so he has her tomorrow
WickedPissah
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Seems like he's had a few weeks to figure this out.
I shit glitter
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Momto2boys973 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:37 pm You do realize that by taking advantage of this situation to screw him over that the only ones you’re screwing up are your kids, right? He’s their dad and regardless of how much you hate the guy, they love him. Deal with it.
Missing one weekend isn’t screwing anyone over.
If it was important to him, he’d have figured it out. He could Uber there and back. So many possibilities...

Would I have taken my kids, probably because my city isn’t that big & I’d stop at Target after.
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Locked Previous topicNext topic