My ex says I am breaking the court order because I wont bring the kids to his house for his visitation time...

mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:08 pm
mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm You both suck.
I suck for thinking he should have some responsibility?
You suck for putting your kids in the middle of your disdain of your ex.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

If I was able to help by transporting the kids, I would do what I could. But if I couldn't help, I'd tell him he's got to figure out another way to get the kids to his house on the days they are supposed to be there. You're right. It is his responsibility to figure this out.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:34 pm
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:08 pm
mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:05 pm You both suck.
I suck for thinking he should have some responsibility?
You suck for putting your kids in the middle of your disdain of your ex.
He is the one who put them in the middle really. He had 2 weeks to figure it out and he didnt do it. It isnt up to me to get them there. I already had stuff going on
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Anonymous 3 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:12 pm
Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:02 pm I see whats going on this weekend.... its jackass dh and jackass exdh day
Yup it’s fathers weekend. All men are assoles this weekend.
Only this weekend? LOL

I kid... sorta
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Msprekteacher
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Tell him to phone a friend or call for an Uber.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:52 pm His car got repoed. Two weeks ago when it first happened he told me it was broken down and in the shop and he only needed me to bring the kids to him and pick them up that weekend. I agreed thinking it was temporary

Later I found out his car is repoed. I told him I am not going to be driving the kids there on his weekends and that he needs to figure it out on his own. He said that the court order says the kids need to be with him and if I do not bring them over I am breaking the court order. I told him he was full of shit

I even checked with my lawyer to make sure there wasnt something weird I didnt know about. I am not legally responsible for their transportation and I can not get in trouble because HE does not have transportation to come and get them

The kids dont care either way. They mostly just sit and watch TV at their dads anyway so it isnt like they are missing out on much.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

Sue for 50/50 custody
luvthagirl
Regent
Regent

Unread post

Anonymous 2 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:02 pm I see whats going on this weekend.... its jackass dh and jackass exdh day
Yup, it's kinda obvious
LuckyEightWow
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

All I’m hearing is blah, blah, blah.

Ex is a piece a shit and mom can’t put her stupid shot aside and do the best things for the kids.
Anonymous 4

Unread post

Your response... :lol:

I just couldn't help thinking of the TV show, "Who Wants to be a Millionaire":

:lol:

Msprekteacher wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:26 pm Tell him to phone a friend or call for an Uber.

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:52 pm His car got repoed. Two weeks ago when it first happened he told me it was broken down and in the shop and he only needed me to bring the kids to him and pick them up that weekend. I agreed thinking it was temporary

Later I found out his car is repoed. I told him I am not going to be driving the kids there on his weekends and that he needs to figure it out on his own. He said that the court order says the kids need to be with him and if I do not bring them over I am breaking the court order. I told him he was full of shit

I even checked with my lawyer to make sure there wasnt something weird I didnt know about. I am not legally responsible for their transportation and I can not get in trouble because HE does not have transportation to come and get them

The kids dont care either way. They mostly just sit and watch TV at their dads anyway so it isnt like they are missing out on much.
madfoodie
Sparkles the Elf
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I agree with you. He's a grown adult. It's ok him to see the kids.
i want candy!
Locked Previous topicNext topic