I think if you fly a confederate flag all year, you shouldn’t try to celebrate the 4th of July

Anonymous 7

Unread post

Anonymous 6 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:38 am
Anonadon wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:55 pm I think if you fly a confederate flag, you f**k your siblings.
COUSINS, the backwood redneck savages fucked their cousins, uncles and aunts not siblings
You would know wouldn't you. Is your daddy your brother.
Deleted User 969

Unread post

The more the merrier.
Anonadon wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:55 pm I think if you fly a confederate flag, you f**k your siblings.
COUSINS, the backwood redneck savages fucked their cousins, uncles and aunts not siblings
Anonymous 6

Unread post

Anonymous 7 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:26 am
You would know wouldn't you. Is your daddy your brother.
You know better than I do since you married your cousin and had 4 kids with him.Then you ran away with his father...your uncle and had two more inbred kidsl. At least you do keep it in the family....your biological family, lol
Who is next in line to jump on the pussytrain, your brother or dad?
Anonymous 9

Unread post

That quote HERITAGE NOT HATE is said by people who refuse to see history.
Deleted User 670

Unread post

The two are not mutually exclusive, ya know.
Mommabearof2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I think I don't care and neither should you. Just saying.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:13 pm I don't like the confederate flag myself but that's taking it too far.
Why though? No one is outraged here, but I think it's a little bit of bullshit if you're going to fly a confederate flag all year which stands for the breaking up of the United States, but then be all proud of when the United States became a nation.
It makes no sense.
Deleted User 638

Unread post

Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:14 am
Pjmm wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:13 pm I don't like the confederate flag myself but that's taking it too far.
Why though? No one is outraged here, but I think it's a little bit of bullshit if you're going to fly a confederate flag all year which stands for the breaking up of the United States, but then be all proud of when the United States became a nation.
It makes no sense.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to you.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

AnnieArk wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:16 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:14 am
It makes no sense.

It doesn't matter if it doesn't make sense to you.
Why do you constantly try to shut down conversation? If you don't care to engage, don't engage. Let someone else talk that this does make sense to so I can see what their point of view on it is.
Anonymous 1

Unread post

pinkbutterfly66 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:23 am The two are not mutually exclusive, ya know.
They sort of are.

The breaking up of the US vs The celebration of the US
Locked Previous topicNext topic