Thought I would share this sentiment

Anonymous 4

Unread post

That’s sad.
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:31 pm I'm the I avoid the park at all costs mom.
bmw29
Regent
Regent

Unread post

I was always the "Call grandpa, he will take you to the park" mom. I only have one kid, he's 18 and I'm freaking done. LOL
mommy_jules
Regent
Regent

Unread post

We don’t go to the park. We have 5 acres of fenced in land with trees and a down hill drive way. They have scooters and bicycles. Not loading my kids up in my car to let them play outside.
mcginnisc
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

We don't have any good parks and my kids are older. They have no desire to go to the park anyway and haven't for years. When they were younger, we would go on occasion, but not often. Mine are 13 and almost 11 ( in about 6 weeks) so I'm not too worried about it.

Anonymous 4 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:59 pm That’s sad.
mcginnisc wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:31 pm I'm the I avoid the park at all costs mom.
Claire
"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13
Danesmommy1
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

I'm #4 with a Kindle. I'm not playing candy crush, I'm flipping between FB, Goodreads and my book.
She is too fond of books and it has turned her brain.
Anonymous 3

Unread post

That's the BEST kind of park to have! :) So much fun to be had! :)
Mommy_jules wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:18 pm We don’t go to the park. We have 5 acres of fenced in land with trees and a down hill drive way. They have scooters and bicycles. Not loading my kids up in my car to let them play outside.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

I'm the outside having a water balloon fight, taking kids to the pool and playing with water guns type mom.

We don't go to the park during the summer. Its way too damn hot for outside play unless water is involved.
Anonymous 5

Unread post

I'm the I only go to the park with friends so I have someone to talk to mom. But around here the park tends to be empty so my kids get bored alone otherwise anyways.
Loves2sonshines
Viscountess
Viscountess

Unread post

I'm glad my children are teens and I no longer deal with any women like this. We are too busy living our own lives. There is no time for nonsense.
LiveWhatULove
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

Cute!
Locked Previous topicNext topic