Unread post

needed to be cut*
mojogirl
Donated
Donated
Regent
Regent

Unread post

More likely caused from the cheap chemicals in it, not any trace amount of coconut extract.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

mojogirl wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:22 pm More likely caused from the cheap chemicals in it, not any trace amount of coconut extract.
Probably. I don’t think there is real coconut in the shampoo either and as far as I know he doesn’t have a coconut allergy. I’m not sure what was different about the white rain coconut shampoo. He has used other white rain shampoos before. But I usually get VO5
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

The weird thing was even though he had some sores some of his scalp was just oozing without an obvious open wound. It was like it was losing from his pores.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

He’s doing better today. It’s all scabbed up
Inmybizz
Donated
Donated
Princess
Princess

Unread post

When my daughter has a reaction I give her Benadryl. If it's itchy a little anti itch medication.
The hair cut looks very good.
BionicBunny
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Inmybizz wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:47 pm When my daughter has a reaction I give her Benadryl. If it's itchy a little anti itch medication.
The hair cut looks very good.
Thank you
Anonymous 1

Unread post

BionicBunny wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:11 am
Anonymous 1 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:03 am My ds gets that anytime he uses a nonorganic shampoo. Last time he had to be prescribed antibiotics to get rid of them.
I don't really have any advice though.
Did they get infected?
They weren't sure what to do with it. It wasn't necessarily infected but it wasnt healing either. The antibiotics got rid of it.
Locked Previous topicNext topic