My secret..

Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

HandMmom12 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:44 am Are you still gay?
No. I was remembering my childhood memories of being molested and the comfort I got from my girlfriend growing up, just a spiritual attack on my mind. I am good now. ..
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:13 am
EmilyH87 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:07 am
Godstar wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:02 pm
No. My husband has the fear of the Lord on the inside of him, and he knows better than to come against God's anointed. He has been touched. We are more than Overcomers in Jesus Christ. As our eyes were opened to good and evil in the Garden, the Last Days has been a Victorious battle. Though the Horus state seemed to pull us into a Never-ending underworld, God reached down His Hand and grabbed us. Peace in.
How many times have you said the same shit before? How many times have you told yourself "he knows better now," and then it all starts over again? It's so cyclical that you're either pretending to be blind to it, or your mind is unbelievably warped.
We forgive 7 xs 70 times a day, and keep no record of wrongdoing. The Righteous fall 7 times, and get back up again. We do not let the sun go down on our anger, and stay in spirit with prayer and thanksgivings. Forgetting those things that are behind us, we press forward in Christ Jesus. All of our sins are forgotten, and let no man or woman hinder us. Peace. Move on.
Do you ever have a real conversation?
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:56 am
EmilyH87 wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:07 am

How many times have you said the same shit before? How many times have you told yourself "he knows better now," and then it all starts over again? It's so cyclical that you're either pretending to be blind to it, or your mind is unbelievably warped.
We forgive 7 xs 70 times a day, and keep no record of wrongdoing. The Righteous fall 7 times, and get back up again. We do not let the sun go down on our anger, and stay in spirit with prayer and thanksgivings. Forgetting those things that are behind us, we press forward in Christ Jesus. All of our sins are forgotten, and let no man or woman hinder us. Peace. Move on.
Yes. All the time. In real life, always. But, on the internet I let loose.
Bubbs
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:58 am
Ok, then there is really no point in talking to you on here. You don’t say anything, except quoting the Bible and while that has a time and place. Answering everything like that makes it lose its substance. I wish you the best of luck, but I am over it. 👋
Honey, I'm the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind, 'cause at least I admit the world makes me nuts.
Godstar
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Bubbs wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:03 am
Godstar wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:58 am

Ok, then there is really no point in talking to you on here. You don’t say anything, except quoting the Bible and while that has a time and place. Answering everything like that makes it lose its substance. I wish you the best of luck, but I am over it. 👋
Okay. Peace!

2 Timothy 4:2-3 New International Version (NIV)
2 Preach the word; be prepared in season and out of season; correct, rebuke and encourage—with great patience and careful instruction. 3 For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.
Anonymous 8

Unread post

Well your husband isn’t Jesus. He’s an abusive POS. He’s not even Christ like. Which is what Christians are called to be. We’ll never be able to be just like Christ. He was born sinless and never sinned. No human can achieve that. You need to get away from him and get mental help.
Deleted User 1344

Unread post

EmilyH87 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:37 pm
Godstar wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:05 pm
EmilyH87 wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 3:02 pm

You also claim your husband is Jesus or whatever and look how great that's turned out for you. 🤔
Don't ever confuse testimony with the outcome! God is not through with us, BUT JUST GETTING STARTED.
That didn't make a damn bit of sense. You say "Jesus is your medicine." You say your shitty husband is Jesus. So, apparently Jesus beating the snot out of you is a treatment you approve of. Your posts are manic as all hell after you being quiet for so long. Either he's as bad as ever or you got really damn bored.
She needs psychiatric care.
Locked Previous topicNext topic