I left the FB groups

Deleted User 203

Unread post

I apologize for not seeing that you replied to me until now. I am still figuring out how to see who replies to you in this forum.

They really are dramatic or many of them are. I could tell you stories of the ones I've come across both online and offline who maybe shouldn't be home-schooling if they're 'this' dramatic.

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 1:13 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm I have had some great experiences with FB groups and a few not-so-great, including one home-schooling FB group I was in where one Mom swore on I was on an FBI watch list because I didn't agree with her on a subject and expressed concern about her kid's.

So I have vowed no more FB groups unless it involves people (or family, of course) I have on my FB friends list.

Nothing personal and while I wasn't sure I would be joining any of the CM splinter groups, I have, and I am enjoying them. :)
I was suprised myself of how crazy some people are in homeschooling groups. They always seem to have the most drama out of all the groups I’m in. Lol.
unicorn supreme❤
Villein
Villein

Unread post

I joined the other offshoots in a panic but not the fb ones. My fb circle is limited to about 30 long time friends and family members. Never have I thought, let's bring cm into that. I'm not making a fb just for cm either lol.
CannotCount
It’s Misspelt
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

AZLizardLady wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 2:49 am I apologize for not seeing that you replied to me until now. I am still figuring out how to see who replies to you in this forum.

They really are dramatic or many of them are. I could tell you stories of the ones I've come across both online and offline who maybe shouldn't be home-schooling if they're 'this' dramatic.

CannotCount wrote: Wed May 23, 2018 1:13 am
AZLizardLady wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 9:16 pm I have had some great experiences with FB groups and a few not-so-great, including one home-schooling FB group I was in where one Mom swore on I was on an FBI watch list because I didn't agree with her on a subject and expressed concern about her kid's.

So I have vowed no more FB groups unless it involves people (or family, of course) I have on my FB friends list.

Nothing personal and while I wasn't sure I would be joining any of the CM splinter groups, I have, and I am enjoying them. :)
I was suprised myself of how crazy some people are in homeschooling groups. They always seem to have the most drama out of all the groups I’m in. Lol.
Did you go into your board preferences and select notifications?
Vegaswife2011
Donated
Donated
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Lunarprancer wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm
bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 pm
Lunarprancer wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 3:45 pm I joined in a panic, and now it's just too weird. All these real people who I don't recognize having access to my stuff, lol.
I made a brand new account on FB just for that but I would love it if we could just all pick one regular site so I could delete the new account from my phone.
i love pisces for doing motherslounge, and the people there, but I like this format so much more.
I do too.
Deleted User 172

Unread post

Alyssa88-2010 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 4:38 pm I'm on the Facebook groups but my page is private so they don't have access to nothing but my profile picture
I also did this. My name is one of a kind too. There's only 1 of my name on fb. I changed my name too.
lunarprancer
Princess Royal
Princess Royal

Unread post

Vegaswife2011 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 am
Lunarprancer wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:58 pm
bmw29 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 pm

I made a brand new account on FB just for that but I would love it if we could just all pick one regular site so I could delete the new account from my phone.
i love pisces for doing motherslounge, and the people there, but I like this format so much more.
I do too.
Like =0)
Smaug
Commoner
Commoner

Unread post

No Facebook groups here either; it's just not worth the risk for me.
islandchick
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Godstar wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 1:17 am I'm still there, it is for a greater purpose than me. I just found out that cafemom still has a community and it's identical. Lol. I joined and translated the language until I learn it.

I don't know if I could post a link or announce it but, SAME THING.

I know which group you are talking about. Why would you want to be there? Just because the layout is almost identical? It is a Spanish group. None of us are there. Just stay here with us or on ML where a lot of us are too.
Rebeccaraev2
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

Drama is popping off in them already. Screenshot issue. I’m reconsidering it.
Betty
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Rebeccaraev2 wrote: Sat May 26, 2018 4:29 pm Drama is popping off in them already. Screenshot issue. I’m reconsidering it.
Are you going to share it with us? Please.
Locked Previous topicNext topic