Do you remember when cafemom did influencers??

StPauliGirl
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:39 pm Yep.
I received a 50 kmart card for spring gardening or decorating
And another 50 card for mothers day. I received both cards at the same time. There was also a coupon that if you spent a certain amount , the coupon would take off 10 or 20 dollars. I printed out 4 or 5 of those coupons and went shopping, lol
I got both of those two, but I don't think at the same time. I bought myself some curtains with the home decorating one, and they're still being used. I bought my mom a humming bird feeder for Mother's Day.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I think the spring influencer program was in April and mothers day was in May of that year...whatever year it was, lol I was shocked I received both at the same time. I received a PM about the spring Influencer program but didn't receive one about Mothers Day. I PM'd CM about it because I thought they had made a mistake and sent me two cards by accidentley
StPauliGirl wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:01 pm
And another 50 card for mothers day. I received both cards at the same time. There was also a coupon that if you spent a certain amount , the coupon would take off 10 or 20 dollars. I printed out 4 or 5 of those coupons and went shopping, lol
I got both of those two, but I don't think at the same time. I bought myself some curtains with the home decorating one, and they're still being used. I bought my mom a humming bird feeder for Mother's Day.
StPauliGirl
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:51 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 pm
Mine was for spring decorating too and we had to write a review. I remember someone getting a refrigerator and thinking how the hell do I get something like that!
A fridge?????? WOW I only received the cards and a few different food items to try. ...so unfair, lol
The most expensive two that I remember were some custom jewelry that was a couple thousand dollars and a vacation to Universal Studios or somewhere like that. I was in the running for the vacation, but didn't accept quickly enough because I was working that day. I didn't get the jewelry. It was a voucher up to a certain dollar amount, and then you could customize it on their website. At first I was pretty disappointed about the jewelry one until moms received their customized pieces and were really disappointed. Some even tried to return the jewelry because they didn't even think it was worth the taxes they were going to have to pay on it. So that one really backfired!
CreamTop
Duchess
Duchess

Unread post

What was this cm give-away about? It was before my time.
i rise.....
StPauliGirl
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:05 pm I think the spring influencer program was in April and mothers day was in May of that year...whatever year it was, lol I was shocked I received both at the same time. I received a PM about the spring Influencer program but didn't receive one about Mothers Day. I PM'd CM about it because I thought they had made a mistake and sent me two cards by accidentley
That's pretty cool! I think not receiving a message on an influencer happened to me once too, now that I think about it. I think I got some coupons and letter in the mail, and then received the email a week or two later...LOL
StPauliGirl
Baroness
Baroness

Unread post

CreamTop wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:10 pm What was this cm give-away about? It was before my time.
The sponsors would give CM free products/coupons for members to try, and in exchange we had to provide honest reviews. Some moms were honest, but others would just speak highly of the product no matter what.

To be chosen, you had to have something in your account settings saying you were willing to participate, so some people opted out completely.
AnnOhn
Marchioness
Marchioness

Unread post

I loved the influencer program. I figured out that doing the small ones really well would lead to the big ones. I got $500 Home Goods , a video camera, $500 of Levolar blinds (twice), $100 for Pier One, and $100 for Kmart.

I was also a mod so they gave me a $25 Target gift card every month for making posts in a few different groups.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

StPauliGirl wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:07 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 10:51 pm
Nerdymom wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 7:32 pm

Mine was for spring decorating too and we had to write a review. I remember someone getting a refrigerator and thinking how the hell do I get something like that!
A fridge?????? WOW I only received the cards and a few different food items to try. ...so unfair, lol
The most expensive two that I remember were some custom jewelry that was a couple thousand dollars and a vacation to Universal Studios or somewhere like that. I was in the running for the vacation, but didn't accept quickly enough because I was working that day. I didn't get the jewelry. It was a voucher up to a certain dollar amount, and then you could customize it on their website. At first I was pretty disappointed about the jewelry one until moms received their customized pieces and were really disappointed. Some even tried to return the jewelry because they didn't even think it was worth the taxes they were going to have to pay on it. So that one really backfired!
WOW, I would have loved the vacation but not the jewerly. I have some nice pieces that are sitting in a safe...... collecting dust, lol.
Sassy762
Princess
Princess

Unread post

I was so shocked and they had to tell me several times that it wasn't a mistake. I kept insisting it was...had to have been because I didn't get a PM about the Mothers day program, lol. Finally Steph or Robin sent me a PM about it.... to shut me up, lol
StPauliGirl wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:10 pm
Sassy762 wrote: Tue May 29, 2018 11:05 pm I think the spring influencer program was in April and mothers day was in May of that year...whatever year it was, lol I was shocked I received both at the same time. I received a PM about the spring Influencer program but didn't receive one about Mothers Day. I PM'd CM about it because I thought they had made a mistake and sent me two cards by accidentley

That's pretty cool! I think not receiving a message on an influencer happened to me once too, now that I think about it. I think I got some coupons and letter in the mail, and then received the email a week or two later...LOL
Conweis
Regent
Regent

Unread post

kmakksmom wrote: Tue May 22, 2018 5:01 pm Yes! Those were fun.
I got some food, and gift cards to buy babyganucs, capricorn waters and those goodnight underwear.
Locked Previous topicNext topic